- The Times newspaper wrote an article in which it stated “Leisurely amblers and hardcore hikers will be enchanted by this Cyclades island”.
Andros: Greece’s hidden hiking hotspot
- The Evening Standard newspaper included Andros in its list of 13 stunning Greek islands you need to visit:
13 stunning Greek islands that you need to visit published June 2018
- Forbes listed Andros as one of the best “secret spots where the locals go”:
Best of Greece: Secret Spots Where The Locals Go published May 2018
- The Telegraph newspaper included Andros as the best Greek island for hiking:
The 19 Best Greek islands published March 2018
- Traveller.com listed Andros as one of its top ten underrated European islands. Published October 2016:
The 10 most underrated European Islands
- Andros is featured in Vogue as one of the ‘under the radar’ Greek islands. Published September 2016:
3 Under-the-Radar Greek Isles—Wining, Dining, and Relaxing Without the Crowds. Vogue, September 2016.
- A summary of the modern day history of Andros by the Huffington Post. Published October 2o16:
The Island Of Andros’ Innovative Spirit
- For any Skateboard/BMX fans, Red Bull sent a group to review the Blu Enigma bowl on the island; a skateboarders paradise with quite an impressive backdrop! Have a look for yourself:
The legend is real – the Blu Enigma. Red Bull September 2016
- A British journalist Rachel Howard visited Andros. Her account of the trip is told in an article published in The Guardian newspaper in the UK. Follow the link below to read her story:
Walking in sunshine: a family adventure on the Greek island of Andros. Published in The Guardian newspaper, August 2016.
- A review of Onar in The Telegraph newspaper:
Leave your phone at home, ditch the iPad, and throw away your watch..
- You may also want to read this article in The Times published October 2o13, a review by Kate Quill who visited Onar:
The island the Greeks keep secret